Wednesday, June 08, 2005

rainy boring day

was at K's house along with S yesterday. and K was obsessed with reading other people's blogs. and i realized yesterday that she herself has a blog! how can i be kept outta da loop on this one right. what, the in thing now is blogging. no more Dear Diary. S said she wanta be my editor or columnist or something. for my blog. told me to write one. i've been wanting to start on one actually, but never been around to REALLY do it.

plainly, just simply lazy.

have yet to got a job yet after graduating, i've all the time in the world. but again, these few days have been hell. problems. i like to write tho. writing unloads problems.

i'm wondering if i should put up pictures on my blog, make it really personalized. hm. and S was going, "what? you're going to do a private blog?" no name, no face. that's safe ma, S. i can talk about anything in the world without a care. (but i heard that people can get sued for spouting things on their blogs) on the other hand, i'll like to look back on this blog a few decades later and see what i'd written when i was young (or not-so-young). like prolly naive and minute things.

K and S are my best of friends. i know that at the back of my mind, they will be there any time i need someone to talk to. this gets mushy, but i can't imagine a life without these two buddies of mine.

JX's my boy. he loves me and i love him dearly. you know, suddenly i decide that i will put up pictures! of me, my buddies and my love and my family. glorify these days! these are the people, who make my life so complete, i don't think they know.

this first blog starts off with a tinge of... sadness. ya, PROBLEMS. family ones. but ya, take it easy!! take it eassyyyyyy!!!! no point dwelling!!! live life to the fullest! too short to be unhappy! boy, i feel better already.

i think i'll just go take a jog now.

No comments: