Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Kay, i owe you some money right.

back from my 2nd interview today (and a Vietnamese lunch with my boy).

i still don't know what's the outcome right. the Boss said, "i'll contact you even before you reach home", when i asked when will he notify the selected ones. i've reached home, so now what? ok, he said latest by 5 o'clock today. (what, no nap?)

...wait...

i've turned up my handphone to a deafening volume. in case i doze off.

...wait...

what are the chances that i will get selected?

...wait...

does he need a whole afternoon to decide whether he'll keep all of the four he interviewed today?

...wait...

did i mention that the employees in that company wear all black? black pants (shit, it's difficult to find the right pair of pants that fit nicely) with a black top. and then the company will provide a RED jacket. his reason to such standardization was that it helps the employees save money. riiight.. so that's no need for shopping for me. i can wear the same black top and pants for one week and no one in the world will know.

...wait...

if i get selected, i'll be starting work next monday already! hell, that wasn't much of a time to celebrate huh. or to get mentally prepared. this week is burnt for the upcoming competition this weekend.

...wait...

i saw a senior from my junior college working there! and i heard, she is married for a year already, and she's 4 months pregnant! and she's 23 only. she seems really happy though. and said that she could feel the foetus move at times. wow.

...wait...

rainy morning. and i was late. had to take a taxi down.

...wait...

heels are evil things. the pair i wore to the previous interview intended to eat my feet. after i wrapped my pinkie toes with handiplasts, they decide to eat my big toes. i was duck-walking everywhere, even though i tried my very best to uphold my dignity. i didn't think i was looking too glamorous. i was looking hungrily at some slippers from Bata, thinking i could prolly wear them home instead. but instead, i just plastered my toes. handiplasts are cheaper. i got home with blisters so huge they look like the bubbles on the bubble foam plastic sheet. i wore my mom's covered heels today, they're rather good and seasoned. but towards reaching home, my toes were getting squashed in the front. i've ugly feet to start with, but with heels, i think they're going to get deformed.

...wait...

...wait...

hai.. it's almost 4!

...wait...

...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

No comments: