Saturday, June 18, 2005

quickie.

this gotta be a quickie cos i need to sleep soon! tomorrow's my archery competition!! throw face day.

anyway, i've been shopping yesterday and today. spent so much money. argh. and oh. yah. i went to have my hair cut at REDS yesterday eventually.

and yah, i did say "look at me and tell me what cut will suit me?" to the hairdresser. the hairdresser was stunned but gave me some suggestions after i said no short hair cos i wanta tie my hair up for sports. okie. so... in the end, i look like a mushroom head. ok, i looked better when i stepped outta the salon. cos they blew my hair, made it neat. now, i don't know what to say.

i look like Ass, come to think of it. the hairstyle is almost the same! okay, at least her hair's straight. and blonde.

i'm a big black mushroom.

wish me luck for tm. i hope i can come home with some little dignity. ah hahaha.

gonna treat my boy and family to dinner tomorrow! kinda celebrate me landing a job, and daddy's day. so maybe the day won't end so bad!

No comments: