Tuesday, June 21, 2005

my blogs are getting boring because i don't have a life

i'm tired. mentally, physically. tired. especially the first day - wobbling around in heels the whole day is tedious like mad. they were cramming what i gotta learn all at a go.

help.

well, but i've decided to leave my heels and pants at work! so no more charlie's-angel-wannabe. ah haha. i wore my 3/4s and flats there today. it seems that it's the culture there to change clothes before and after work anyway. how fun..

anyways, i've got my first meeting yesterday. i found out, they frequently have meetings. AFTER WORK! like every alternate mondays, on the first saturday of the month (that will extend till 5PM!) and the last friday of the month. why isn't there OT pay? shouldn't be meetings be held during office hours, unless urgent cases? and no, the meeting yesterday was not urgent at all.

at least they provided dinner.

the food at the workplace was horrendous. colleagues told me that they'd slimmed down after working there. from pressure, yes. and bad expensive food. wa. this sounds really bad.

haiya, nothing to blog about.

ying! this thur ah! dinner!

friday's supposedly a company's gathering with its clients. but uh. heh. it's my baby's and my anniversaryyyyy.. so i'm giving it a miss and hope the boss won't notice my absence.

shhhh..

No comments: