Tuesday, June 14, 2005

GAAAAHHHH!!!!!

i had a horrible start of the day today. and i had marks on myself to account for that.

it's going to be a long day today. after meeting with Kay and Ass in the afternoon, i'll be rushing off in the evening to go for my archery training. hugging the buddha's leg? maybe. saturday's my competition already. while others are competing with their scores, my main objective is to complete the competition still in one piece. pathetic right? i hope my back won't get cranky these few days. can't afford to...

among the gloom, there is a teeny weeny bit of light. i got a 2nd interview tomorrow! that means i got a higher chance of getting that job, yes? i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

but... the thought of working already, brings me back to gloom. no more wandering aimlessly from room to room at home. no more meeting up in broad-daylight-weekdays with my buddies or my boy. as Ass said, no more stayovers! and no more 12 hours of sleep each day. no more lazing in bed. no more free days. gaaahhhhhhh...! (did i complain about my boredom of having nothing to do during my holidays a few days ago?) i miss school life. terribly..

....better not complain. what if the job runs away?

haiya..

No comments: