Thursday, June 16, 2005

another thing...

i want to do, is to cut my hair with my boy. difficult, since he needs to cut his hair more frequently than i need. and his favourite hairdresser's at choa chu kang - he said that it's the place where they'll know the exact style he wants. but the last few times he went, he was really dissatisfied with his too-short hair and was complaining about them. i wonder why he still returns to them.

i would like to try having my hair cut by maxine in the kimage school. i was telling my boy we hafta let her try cutting our hair one day. cos i heard that she's like born with a pair of scissors in her hand or sth. my mom and sis couldn't stop singing praises of her when they returned with new hairdos. not really for my mom, cos no matter how she tried to change the hairstyle, she manages to look pretty much the same.

i wanted to have my hair cut today. my hair's unkempt, and maybe a cut of hair signifies something. like a transitional change in my life you know? i was even asking Kay and Ass last night whether i'm going to do something stupid, like let her cut my hair into something that i look stupid in. saying, "i trust you, maxine. look at me. and cut the hair that you think will fit me best." do i have that much trust in someone i haven't seen before? no. i think i'm just suicidal. (but if i'm really suicidal, i don't think i should choose the hairdresser.)

but well, i called up this morning. and too bad. she resigned. i won't know if i'll look great or stupid. and now, i don't know whether i should have my hair cut. i heard from Ass that the last time she went to kimage school, they were experimenting and having classes on her hair for about 5 hours. sounds like something that i could really waste time at.

No comments: