Sunday, June 26, 2005

oh no, another week.

argh. monday in a few minutes time.. and i can't believe that i've been to city hall everyday this week.

i went today cos.... i went to the kimage there with my boy. i went to streak my hair... and um, maybe you won't really notice it if you hadn't read my blog. so.... now that you know, the next time you see me, NOTICE my streaks. cos i paid 70 buckeroos for it.

my boy did his hair too. and he wanted to streak WHITE!! so the hairdresser bleached his hair twice but what came out was er, blonde. but well, it looked good anyway. and the hairdresser styled JX's hair till he looked like the dragonball character. that one with the tail sometimes.


my baby looks goooooood. wee weeeee!!

but no one knows that i highlighted my hair too. :(

but again, i didn't want anything too out-of-place; want it natural. so, i stupidly go for subtlety that costs 70 bucks. weeeehhh...

ah haha.. but what the heck la. better to be safe than sorry. i wanted red actually, but i chickened out and opted for brown.. cos the hairdresser said that it'll be better for my black face. (black face?)

tomorrow's my mommy's birthday.......

and thursday's Kay's birthday.. haven't got Kay anything yet. oops. Kay, don't be bored, once that Ass is back from singapore, we'll be out celebrating your birthday! anyways, did you hear of Eski-bar? i don't know how that's spelt, but i heard from my boy that it's a bar that is sub-zero degrees. cool right. the place is cold enough to see mist puffing in front of you when you talk. let's go there! the price of alcoholic drinks is still reasonable. i heard that it's like 2 or 3 bucks more than the normal price. you gotta understand that their electricity fees must be skyrocket high. they'll get you winter wear once you step in. wow right? and if you bring your own winter wear, you'll get discount!

this week's expenses is gonna be oh-my-god.

o no, i gotta go sleep. good night!

No comments: