Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It’s been...

4 years! Doesn’t seem that long, and yet, doesn’t seem that short. Doesn’t seem that long because I still could remember vividly how we first met; doesn’t seem that short because so many things have had happened in this span of 4 years.

I want to steer away from talking about last year – but I guess, last year was the most trying year for the both of us, relationship-wise and life-wise. I was going through some tough patches at different points last year – at work, in family, with my back, and of course, the pneumonia incident. But event after event, you stood by me and gave me the strength to pull through all of them. You said I am a strong girl, but you know, you were the strong one in my eyes.

I’ve been a problematic girl, I know. I even gave you nightmares. It must be really traumatic for you to be stuck with me.

For sticking it through with me, through everything – thank you, dear. I love you!

WHY YOU SO SAD-LOOKING ON OUR DAY? 很委屈你啊?


P.S.: It was a beautiful sunny windy day @ Sentosa on 24/07/2008! It's been a while...

No comments: