Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Biscuit Fast. JX's Reservist. M+D @ Korea

The news say that if you eat lesser than the stipulated dosage of affected milk/biscuits/chocolates/whatnot that has milk made in China, or so AVA said, you will be fine. But they didn’t say anything about binging on whole packets of those affected biscuits for a few days.

But anyway, I’m still alive. My piss seems normal – I think my kidneys should be working fine? And so sorry guys, for introducing those (yummy) Silang biscuits to you!!! I didn’t mean to poison us (mainly myself). I stayed off biscuits for... maybe 2-3 weeks already. Oh wait, I had a bag of Hazelnut Munchies over the recent weekend. Wait till it comes up in the recall list, you say. Ha.

JX and reservist. Lopping off his (kinda) long hair at Jeric salon that he painstakingly grew. Grouchiness. He went in camp today, and was ordered to cut his hair even shorter. (O.o) Penalized all because he was... too early.

Saw my parents off to Korea just now. It was long overdue trip for Mummy. She was scheduled to fly to Korea with her friends last year but I just had to fall ill and be hospitalized. It was a few hours only but I miss them already! Norbit seems down too. After hugging and seeing them off, Jo and I returned home to find the house strangely quiet and cold. It felt really awkward for me, but Jo kinda like the peace. Mummy and Daddy seemed touched that I requested permission from my boss earlier in the day to leave for home earlier as I wanted to have dinner with them and then see them off at the airport. And I myself was touched that my parents were trying to prepare stuffs for the 8 days that they are going to be away so that we won’t starve to death. They bought breakfast for the next day, they bought groceries in case we want to cook our own dinners, and they cleaned up the house so that when they return it’s still a home that they recognize. So love... :’)

I bet that if they're around now, they would be nagging at me to turn in. Sigh. Isn't it an irony - the way people take others' presence for granted?

No comments: