Monday, October 10, 2005

no, not sunday again.

saw K & S yesterday.. it's been a long time since we all last met up. always feel good hanging out with them and catching up some what. friends like them are hard to come by.. my closest girlfriends. they prolly don't know how important they are to me. even though we went our separate ways since 15 (different classes in secondary 3 & 4, different junior colleges, different universities/faculties), we're still buddies at 22. i don't have many friends. and i don't have a big bunch of close friends. all the more i cherish the both of them. doesn't matter that we didn't really talk for 2 months - we still talk like there wasn't this 2 months gap. they make me feel comfortable in my own skin when i'm with them and they make me crack up. i love them.

it's always nice to listen S prophetize about our future. it's crap, but still nice to visualise about it. cos she visualises it with the 3 of us in it. we being the godmothers of each others' kids. buying each others' kids branded clothes (cos we're the godmoms). going on holidays with each others' families. there is a very nice warm feel to it.

and i met up with my boy last night too. finally. he met me after my meetup with my buddies. i miss him so much! it feels just so right with him holding me. he stayed over last night and i woke up a few times and just look at him sleep like a log. i love to see him sleep. and then sometimes irritate him. but most of the times i just hug him. then late morning we had brunch with my parents. and it's all nice, warm and fuzzy feeling.. maybe it's christmas soon. that's why. heh.

until it's sunday evenings. i hate sunday evenings. even though i don't need to work.

he likes the surprise i did for him. *beams* he said i painted well. it has been so long i used anything like poster colours and paint brushes.. when i took a brush up again a few days ago, i felt like becoming an art teacher or something. maybe i could? art is so nice, it's so carefree...

.................................................................................................

p.s.: K & S, don't worry, you'll be getting the engagement treat from me and JX. : P

No comments: