Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I... I... I...

Oh well, I'm now officially an iPhone user. Amongst the kerzillions in the whole wide world. Going to be stuck with it for the next 2 years so I better like it or learn to love it. Not entirely bowled over by it - battery runs out damn bloody fast, didn't help that the battery is in-built. How stupid is that? You think they should know by now the high energy consumption of smartphones. A dead iPhone by early evening when you are out the entire day is NOT a smartphone. Hell, it's not even a phone without the battery.

Okay okay, I must adore my iPhone (which looks just like the iPhone which the person standing beside me on the train is holding onto. Same phone, same cover. Zzz)

Grouses, grouses, grouses.

And... Why do I get ring file cuts when people get paper cuts? Pain like mad.

1 comment:

Muhammad Rafay said...

hahahaha .. good one ..:)