Thursday, August 21, 2008

Return home soon (2)!

Long overdue pictures – outing with a couple of my cousins before that young punk and his family returned to Shanghai.
@ Starbucks photowhoring

Headed down to Hog’s Breath @ Vivocity. Nothing really fantastic, but it’s the company yeah?

Had some crazy times there – singing along with the guy on the platform while cutting up bloody steak, and cheering him on. Robin looked really appreciative that there were actually people who responded to his singing instead of knives screeching on plates. Nodding towards us with an appreciative smile that said “You people make me feel that I am alive”. We were probably nuisances to the other diners, but... what the heck. JX and Jo were trying to concentrate on their steak and look small in their chairs. JX tried to shut me up, but Ah Qi gave me the strength and the ‘excuse’ to be crazy. Who could actually beat her crazy, right? Haha...

Popped into Daiso, and created more ruckus. Jo tried to associate me with trainer bras - for some warped reason of hers.


@ the Pet’s Shop in VVC. Warm and fuzzy.

Then hell broke out at the arcade. I played Para Para for the 1st time, and I gotta say, haha, I’m rather good! Kungfu-para-para. I was there on the platform, punching with all my might at imaginary baddies with a rhythm that will put Jackie Chan to shame instead of waving my arms around languidly like how some demure pretty girls dance. My arms actually ached for a few days.

We threw balls at mosquitos and Sadako. Tried our luck at the basketball hoops. And screamed ourselves hoarse and hit the hockey plate with all the strength that we could muster from the steak we ate for dinner. There was no wonder that I couldn’t even wash my hair nor brush my teeth that night. My arms were just hanging uselessly by my sides. And crazy Ah Qi was actually down with a high fever??? The whole time we were out! She definitely looked sick in the following 2nd picture. But despite that, she managed to sustain her level of craziness. Respect.

It was a great night indeed and... well, rather sad to have them leave us all again. But oh well...

No comments: