Saturday, March 22, 2008

HU!!!

Played mahjong last night with JX, my aunt and my giggly-crazy cousin. All of us are noobs. FUN. There were many bloopers and screaming. So totally un-pro. Haha...

And then I came across this picture of dolls playing mahjong. Damn funny.

Eh, one tile missing.

Wa, crappy tiles. chantastic said that this doll doesn’t know how to read Chinese. She pretends to know, so she wouldn’t be left out. Haha!!!

Reminds me of Kum, and how I and Shi tried to teach her mahjong so we have kaki to play with. In the end we gave up because we knew what she wanted, or had gotten 'δΈ‡' tiles whenever she referred to the list of numbers in Chinese we had written for her. And so without kakis, my potential is buried with no practice. HAHA?!

I think I am getting hooked. Hiak.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!!Since when JX has long hair???And i must be e one w e red beads on my head!wakaka!!!

Em said...

HAHA! I thought you're the blondie though!

Em said...

OOOPS, she's also the one with red beads. HAHA!!