Sunday, March 16, 2008

2 more months

...to CFA level 1 exam and, I have yet to do anything about it yet. Never have I been so ‘unready’ for an examination. Hey, there are 7 yellow-pages-thick-kinda-textbooks and I, well, have myself to blame for the procrastination.

Die lo.

And now that my boss told me that the management has approved for me to go on a course and that it is examinable at the end of the year – my doom is sealed.

And they said that I have to top the course.

-_-

Siao. When ever did I get ‘first’ in anything related to studies? Ok, if you think getting top in the cohort in Kindergarten 2 counts? Oh, and top in literature in Secondary 2. But literature... you needn’t kinda study? I think. That’s why I like literature, I think.

Looks like I have to really sit down and start my studying but look what I am doing now.

Maybe I should spend lesser time playing Audition. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPPER for ME????satay?chomp chomp chicken wings?=)

Em said...

Can la! ON. I'm a little hungry now actually. Would be best to round up today with chomp chomp's chicken wings!

Tell me when you want to redeem your supper. HAHA!!